- Pedalboard - TC Electronic Nova System Multi-Effects Processor & Midi Controller
- Rack - TC Electronic G-Force Multi-Effects Processor, VHT/Fryette GP3 Preamp, VHT/Fryette 2/50/2 Power Amp
- Audio Technica M2 Wireless In-Ear Monitors
- Audio Technica AEW-4110 Guitar Wireless
- Audio Technica AE-4100 Microphone
- Shure P4M Monitor Mixer
- Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr.
- Voodoo Lab Control Switcher
- LeCover Cases
- Dunlop Gator Grip 2mm Picks
Richie's guitar signal goes from the wireless straight into the Engl amp's input. The Nova System effects unit is connected to the Engl's effects loop, and is also connected via MIDI to control channel switching and effects. The volume pedal is inserted into the Nova System to use as an expression pedal to control the delay mix.
Richie's vocal mic, guitar amp mic, keyboard mic, and an aux out from the keyboard rig gets sent to the inputs on the P4M mixer. The stereo outputs of the P4M go into the Audio Technica M2 transmitter. The in-ear mix only contains his guitar,keyboard and vocals, so Richie sets the earpieces at a low volume in order to hear the rest of the instruments from the stage volume and monitor wedges.
All keyboards go to a Whirlwind rackmount direct box and split to a Mackie 1202 mixer and the house console. Richie uses the mixer during the show to adjust the levels of his various keyboards. The mixer goes to a pair of Crate keyboard amps.
Eric's Gear | Jules' Gear | Buck's Gear | Kasim's Gear | Return to Live Gear | Return to The Road